Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Another One Bites the Dust . . . Another Exam that Is

Alright, so I just got back after finishing my biology exam, which was relatively easy. There were about three, maybe four questions I might have gotten wrong (out of sixty-five), and I knew all of the bonus questions except 1/4 of a listing question that was worth one bonus point total. So I am definitely hoping for an A.

I have a Yoga teaching audition at two o' clock this afternoon in the gym (the Payne Center, if you can believe it). I am starting to get nervous, but I am confident things will work out as they are meant to be. I still have something on the order of 30 questions to answer for the English self-evaluation project. I am thankful I have already completed my revisions and I hope to have the rest of the questions done by this evening. My applications for employment are all filled out and all I need to do is print the class schedule for next fall.

I already talked about the flood, right? Everyone I've talked to so far has insurance, so I think we're alright as a community. Enjoy your day.

Blessings.

No comments: