Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recycled Plastics Shining Out of Endless Seas of Waste

So I just wanted to post this really quickly because I came here to the computer lab to print out a few marketing things and bulletin board notices when I sat down at this Apple iMac. I cut my fingernails recently (for those of you who didn't know, I was letting them grow until one of them broke, and they got really really long) and so I am now able to use this keyboard in a way that I never have before. For those of you who are not sure about the iMac keyboard, it is white, flat, incredibly tactile, and it boasts a really solid and easy to type on feel when compared with traditional keyboards. The buttons give just the right about.

Anyway, I am going to go now and finish what I was doing. May you all be blessed throughout this eternity and here is to seeing you again in the next.

With Sincere Love, Prayer, and Meditation,
Matthew

No comments: